Sunday, October 14, 2007

FINALLY FINISHED!










This cute scrapbook took me only a year to finish! I found out that there are copy write restrictions on Sanrio products and images. So I quit working on this last year, but I can't stand to throw things away, so I went ahead an finished it, I know there is some little girl out there who will love this paper bag album. I don't plan on making another one, this one has so much to it!

Above are the pictures and click here or on any picture for the link to purchase it.
I listed it for $19.00 so it will sell fast, and I can arrange local pick up if you wish.

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

This is darling!! My mistake I typed in etsyalberta.blogspot and then i wrote the note to you... my oops!

Katie Lyn said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I appreciate it