Monday, January 7, 2008

Eureka! I found it!




I finally found some fantastic soaps! I have been using a sliver of glycerin soap for long enough, I have been searching for soaps that would not dry out my skin and even possibly leave a little bit of moisture on my arms after my shower. Lately, the air has been dry here in Missouri, but I'm not complaining, I'd rather have it dry!!

Anyway, I bought some FANTASTIC cold pressed soaps from Dee's Home Goods on Etsy. I am so amazed at the quality of the goods I purchased, but even more impressed with the great bags that she uses to ship her soaps.

The little bags are about 5 x 7 and could be used as baby doll pillow cases!!

Anyway, do me a favor and check out Dee's great little store. Great products and fantastic Customer Service! You can't ask for more!

No comments: