Friday, August 29, 2008

This is a great woman!


Regardless of how the election turns out... Sarah deserves the Nation's attention and applause for her personal and professional achievements. Having grown up in the North West, I have seen West Coast politics my whole life. There is constantly a debate on the table regarding economics vs. environmentalism. I think if you read more about Sarah Palin from sources other than Wikipedia... you will find she is an incredibly strong, spiritual, loving, kind, and trustworthy person.


I promised myself that I would not turn my blogg into a political opinion soap box, but I just couldn't contain my excitement. Truth be told, there are great people on both sides of the election, I have my personal beliefs, and you have yours, but I just wanted to shout from the rafters for Sarah and tell her how proud I am of her! Way to go!!!


No comments: