Thursday, December 18, 2008

Picture this, Bat Man,...

I'm sitting in my closet, holding my knees to my chest, I'm wearing my special helmet that protects me from falling debris... all the time I am rocking and singing to myself happy songs to make the fear go away... the radio in the corner doesn't help.... all I can hear is ...

IT'S RAINING IN KANSAS CITY!


I mean really.... do I need to get the mop or something? Why is everyone around here so frickin scared of rain?? I've never seen anything like it before in my life. The kids got out of school yesterday 2 hours early because of "inclement weather." Today, they were dismissed 1 hour early for "dangerous weather conditions." I laughed my ass off as I watched the weather reports... the whole time, I had my blinds open in the living room and observed nothing!


So, imagine if you will... King Julian running around welcoming the freaks for Kansas City... "Hello Giant Pansies, please feel free to bask in my glow!" Meanwhile... he's trying to figure out why everyone is freaking out because of the rain and he remembers, "they're just a bunch of pansies!"

ALL HAIL, the KANSAS CITY PANSIES!

No comments: