Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Daily Yuck!



First, let me start off by admitting that I am very picky at what snacks I devour on a regular basis. True, if there is something worthy of eating... I'll eat it, but these SOYJOY bars are NOT what I call edible.

I went to CVS, my regular couponing haunt and got 6 boxes of these things for free. That's RIGHT! For FREE!!!!! They are about $7.49 but they were on sale for $6.00 and then you got 6 ECB's back when you purchased a box, limit 6. I thought I was so clever stocking up on these pieces of poo. I imagined a whole shelf dedicated to Soyjoy bars in my food storage room. YUCK. I was on my way to pick up Mark at work and driving rather slow due to a snow storm. I decided, hey... I'll pretend I'm stranded and try one of the bars... OMGOSH, I almost threw up! They are not good. At first, I simply licked the nasty poop like Yoda when he tried Luke's power bar. See above if you have been sleeping for the last 33 years. After that, I thought, mmmmmmYUCK. They smell like poo, they look like cardboard baked with pieces of fruit rollup in them, but taste worst than anything I have ever tried.

I recommend PASSING on these nasty things and don't waste your time collecting them, even if they are FREE!!!!!!! Just keep walking.... just keep walking... walk right past the nasty suckers!

1 comment:

Heather said...

thanks for the warning.