Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One Awesome Weekend!

I flew to Salt Lake City on Friday to surprise my mom for her 60th birthday! My Aunt Susie from Denver drove over with her granddaughter so my mom was completely swarmed with surprises!

We had an absolute blast! My bro picked me up at the airport and we immediately went to the new yucky Cheesecake factory in Salt Lake. Mom and Dad arrived in their van and I jumped out in front of them in the parking lot. You should have seen my mom's face! She put her hand on her chest and said...."that's katie!" She looked like she was going to faint- it was awesome!

I will post some pictures later! I got a great party favor from my nephew, Syver... THE STOMACH FLU! I was down for 24 hours! Still not feeling perfect, but I will post pics soon.

No comments: