Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a day....

you know, I've had one of those days that seem like it will never end. With out going into too much detail, lets just say this:

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

I wonder why life goes the way it goes... it seems like the gene pool needs a little bleach, especially today. What is it with people who want something for nothing and go about their day making everyone else move off the road because they want to take their half out of the middle.

I never started this blog to vent, I simply wanted to share some the joys of my life. So you really want to know what makes me laugh? I love limericks. Especially with sorta clean potty humor. So if you have any great limericks you would like to share.... please do! make my day....

So here is my contribution to my sanity for today:

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN FROM RANGOON

There once was a man from Rangoon
Whose farts could be heard on the moon;
When you'd least expect 'em
They'd burst from his rectum
With the force of a raging typhoon!!

No comments: