Sunday, October 4, 2009

Has it been that long?!?

I am so sorry to procrastinate on my blogger entries. Let me give you a "Reader's Digest Version" of my life for the past few months: I am taking Organic Chemistry and Medical Terminology. Both have been fun classes for me, but the OChem leaves NO TIME for crafting and updating my blog here. Mark and I have been getting the outside of our home ready for winter, this means mainly cleaning up all the stupid walnuts that have fallen from the trees. If it were up to me, I would chop those things down!!! They killed my tomato plants and now are leaving a sappy nut all over the ground.

Lately, I have completed a few paper art projects that I would like to share with you. All of these projects are listed in my Etsy store. I hope you will consider buying handmade for Christmas and Birthday gifts this year! It's much more fun to give and your receiver will know how much love you put into that gift.

Here are a few things : ENJOY!



















































No comments: